Here For You During Life’s Most Difficult Time
When a loved one passes away, several challenges and stress follow. You want to make sure you honor your loved one’s wishes while also working through legal documents and other challenges. We understand this can be overwhelming.
Thankfully, our team at D’Aurizio Law Offices in Rochester, NY, is proficient in many different areas. We work tirelessly to carry out your loved one’s wishes as quickly as possible and in the most cost-effective way.
How We Can Help You
We will break down what the legal documents mean and advise you as you make decisions. Our mission is to make sure you understand all of the facts so you can decide what is best for you and your family.
Wills & Trusts
Our compassionate team gets to know you as well as your specific needs and concerns in order to prepare a proper plan that meets your expectations.
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Proxy
- Beneficiary Designation
Estates and Probate Services
- Advise and guide families
- Locate the original will and witnesses
- Prepare and file the probate
- Assist the Executor to liquidate assets
- Respond to creditor’s claims
- Settle Real Estate Issues
- Pay remaining debts
- Prepare the accounting
- Distribute beneficiary’s shares or property
- Prepare & collect receipts and releases from each beneficiary
- File forms to close the estate
9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: